My intro

We already share a pretty special hobby interest so we're mighty glad to meet ya! Tell us a little bit about what part of the world your from and what you enjoy about the aquarium hobby!

My intro

Postby Chief_USN » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Chad Fromme and I came across this site looking at DIY wet/dry filters. Needless to say, my attention quickly went to backgrounds and that's when I started my 75G. It has been going great ever since. Anyways, I am a Chief Petty Officer in the US Navy and stationed in Pax River, MD. I have had fish tanks since I was a kid when my parents got me a desktop 2.5G hexagon with one gold fish. After that, I moved up to a 10G before joining the Navy, and then after a couple of years got a 60G and now my 75. The 75 is the only one I got at this moment. I have other hobbies as well such as R/C helicopters/aviation, and basically DIYing in general. I love working on stuff and tinkering around. I also love St. Louis sports teams and have all 3 sports packages from DirecTV just so I can watch the Cardinals, Blues, and Rams. I've been married for 17 years and have 2 teenagers. Well, I think I said enough, I'll let you all go.

US Navy Chiefs...Unity, Service, & Navigation to the Fleet since 1893
My 75G Build

Return to Introduce Yourself!